Good nutrition has come to the forefront as one of the keys to healthy, profitable cattle.
BioZyme® VitaFerm® Raised program is designed to do just that. This program minimizes the effects of stressors like transportation, shrink, co-mingling, processing/handling and new diet acclimation. BioZyme Inc. products are specifically designed to promote proper rumen fermentation and gut health by containing the natural, proprietary prebiotic, Amaferm®, along with a balanced nutritional profile of minerals, proteinated trace minerals and vitamins.
Feeding VitaFerm products with the Amaferm® advantage will:
- Maximize energy and forage utilization for on-target, efficient nutrition
- Boost conception and minimize heat stress
- Get calves to come to the bunk sooner
- Maximize weaning weight
How to Become Eligible for Value-Added Program Emblem
- Option 1: Calf must have been raised on a VitaFerm fed dam and/or was fed a VitaFerm mineral themselves during pre-conditioning for a minimum of 45 days prior to sale through delivery.
- Option 2: Weaned cattle or other cattle must be fed a VitaFerm mineral 45 days prior to sale through delivery.
VitaFerm® Gain Smart®
Feeding the Gain Smart program with the Amaferm® advantage:
- Makes the most of the cheapest feed available to any stocker
- Accelerates gain by stimulating the calf’s rumen to function at top efficiency
- Improves health by reducing the impact of stress, the largest sucker of immunity
- Pays a 3 to 1 return through more gain, more health
HOW TO BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR VALUE-ADDED PROGRAM EMBLEM
Calf must have been backgrounded for a minimum of 45 days prior to sale through delivery on a VitaFerm Gain Smart mineral.
For more information, contact BioZyme Inside Sales at (816) 344-5748, John Jeffrey, Feedlot – Stocker Business Development Manager at (816) 344-5738 or your Superior Livestock Auction representative